I immigrated with my family to Australia from England under the 10 pound pom scheme. I grew up in the western suburbs of Sydney before moving to the Sutherland Shire over 25 years ago.
I worked for the Australian Government for nearly 20 years before taking the plunge and resigning from my very well paid and secure job and going into real estate 15 years ago. I must say, I have never looked back!
Every day brings up something different and I love that real estate does that, it certainly keeps me on my toes.
Best things I have done:
- Moved to this glorious part of Sydney
- Getting married and having my two beautiful children
- Working for the merchandise company that won the contract for the Sydney 2000 Summer Olympics, which lead to being offered a position for the Salt Lake City Winter Olympics in 2002
- Travelling extensively around Europe for 12 months and experience different countries and cultures
For fun I:
- Love to travel (even with a husband who has a terrible fear of flying). I have passed this on to my children
- Catching up with my girlfriends
- Visiting my "bestie" in Tasmania - it is my second home
- Enjoy child free dates with hubby
For fun I:
- Panania North Public School
- Hebersham Public School
- Plumpton High School
I love Sydney because:
- We have the best harbour in the world
- It is home
- I have a great opportunity to explore different areas and meet interesting people in my job