People talk about it, these owners built it!
This unique piece of real estate in one of Sydney’s most popular suburbs offers 2 properties on level land just metres to quality schools, Kingsgrove train station, shops and parks. Here is the opportunity to live and invest, live and work or accommodate 2 families with a residence at the front and a new granny flat at rear.
- The front residence is a 2 bedroom solid brick, character filled home with renovated kitchen and bathroom, gas cooking and heating, separate lounge and dining with fireplaces, study, ornate cornices, stain glass windows and floorboards throughout
- The residence at the rear is a 2yr old approx. granny flat with 2 beds, generous open plan kitchen with dishwasher, open plan living, air conditioning, combined bathroom and laundry and its own courtyard
- The granny flat boasts rain water tanks providing water to laundry, toilet and gardens and solar hot water, the original front residence has a huge attic, ventis system, gas heating and private courtyard
- Land size is 504.9m2, off street parking for at least 2 cars
- Council rates: $1,875 pa approx.
solar hot water, rain water tanks, gas heating, gas cooking, air conditioning, attic,